Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas Festivities


Christmas just wouldn't be complete without going to Temple Square and seeing the lights! Jeff and I plan a special Christmas date each year to go out to dinner (this year it was Olive Garden) and then go see the light! It was super crowded and cold the day that we went, but it always ends up being a good time!



Jeff and I love Christmas time! One of our favorite traditions it watching Christmas movies together by the tree throughout the month of December. The rule is that the only lights that can be on are Christmas lights! We pretty much watch the same movies every year, but we are fine with that because they are all awesome! Some of our favorites would include: "Christmas Vacation", "Elf", "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", "The Christmas Story", "The Grinch" (both versions), "The Year Without a Santa Claus", and recently our favorite one has been "Surviving Christmas."



1 comment:

Heather Curtis said...

I've never heard of "Surviving Christmas." We'll have to watch it with you next year- hopefully you'll be home for Christmas...
And I LOVE when just the Christmas tree lights are on- one of the greatest things ever at Christmas time. Thinking of it makes me miss Christmas already...