Me and the beautiful bride (and Carson being creepy in the background)
My best friends from High School! Brianne even flew in from Maryland to come to the wedding and we were so glad that she came even though she had to leave Chandler behind.
Poor Rachelle was ready to pop and was such a good sport to come! That dang boy of hers just didn't want to come out, but we are glad he finally did! And notice the awkward family of Matt and Ashley...no they aren't married and as you can tell by the way Crew is looking at Matt, that is not Matt's child :)
Gini got married last month and had the cutest wedding! Jeff and I were able to attend her wedding lunch at The Old Spaghetti Factory at Trolley Square which was so yummy and fun. Later that evening we went to Wheeler Farm where she had her reception. Gini looked so gorgeous and happy and I am so excited for her and Eric! I love going to receptions now and being able to visit with all of my friends from High School that I don't get to see that often. It'scrazy how everyone is growing up and going on to bigger and better things!
2 comments:
Don't leave us :( Let me know when you are available to have a going away party.
It was fun seeing you guys! I hope to see you before you leave.
Post a Comment