Wednesday, September 7, 2011

White Coat Ceremony


Before school starts the school has a ceremony for all the first year students to present them with their white coats. It was a really awesome presentation. They have a few speakers, have the students take the Osteopathic oath and then one by one they go up on stage and are presented with their white coat. It was kind of like a graduation...too bad it is just the beginning! But I am so proud of Jeff for making it to this point and I know he is going to be a wonderful Doctor!



Presenting Student Doctor Chambers!



Jeff got all of his fun Doctor toys the other day and just had to try them all out

First day of Medical School! My mom always took a picture of me on my first day of school, so of course I had to carry on the tradition

No comments: