I have decided that I love Halloween! I don't so much like the dressing up part but I love all the decorations and fall atmosphere. My new decoration for this Halloween is that orange wreath which I think turned out pretty cute!
We had some friends over to carve pumpkins this year, and apparently we decided to carve Colonel Sanders in ours. Jeff wasn't too happy with our pumpkin because he thinks that the mustache looks like the mouth, but i think that he is cute :)
We had 2 Halloween parties this year! Jeff and I are so bad at costumes, we never put anything together until about 2 hours before we have to leave so they always turn out a little sketchy. We didn't love our nerd costumes so we decided for our second party we would try something new, thus the pirates were born! I actually was pleased with my homemade swords, they turned out pretty awesome!
1 comment:
roha ha i love you guys... personally, i thought the nerd costumes were top notch! can't wait for you guys to come back to the good ol C Wood Heights! Only a month left!! :)
Post a Comment